Hello,

(Ansible version:2.0.0)

I tried to execute the following playbook.

-------
- name: test
  hosts: remote_windows_host
  vars:
    ansible_ssh_user: XXX
    ansible_ssh_pass: XXX
    ansible_ssh_port: XXXX
    ansible_connection: winrm
  tasks:
    - name: setup(remote windows host)
      setup:
    - name: sleep(local linux host)
      local_action: command sleep 5
-------

Then, the task "sleep(local linux host)" was failed.
The results in debug mode is as follows.

----------
TASK [sleep(local linux host)]
task path: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.yml:12
<localhost> ESTABLISH WINRM CONNECTION FOR USER: XXX on PORT XXXX TO
localhost
fatal: [XX.XX.XXX.XXX]: FAILED! => {"failed": true, "msg": "ERROR! ssl: 500
WinRMTransport. Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden"}

Even though using local_action module, why does it try to connect to
localhost with winrm?
How can I do so that LOCAL CONNECTION is used? (And not defining vars in
inventory file.)

Thanks a lot for any help.