Hi Zacharias

I have setup a kerberos ticket and all seems to be working fine. I am able
to do a "knit *username*" and create a ticket.

I then add the following entry into /etc/ansible/hosts file
[win]
servername.COMPANY.COM

I have create the following /etc/ansible/group_vars/win.yml file with the
following information

ansible_ssh_user: usern...@company.com
ansible_ssh_port: 5986
ansible_connection: winrm

Bu when I try run a playbook to the server in 'win' I get the following
error:

fatal: [uk-ansible-test02.WINTECH.LOCAL]: FAILED! => {"failed": true,
"msg": "ssl: 401 Unauthorized. basic auth failed"}

Any ideas as too what could be causing this?

Cheers
Mark