Kai:

Thanks for the response but  the issue with that solution is this is all
dynamic and automated so there would be no person to respond.  I have had
to do some ENV things in order for each of the processes that need it to
see the *.pem file generated at the beginning of the Ansible process that
builds the AWS environment.

---
Perry Hoekstra