Thanks- looking forward to it getting published to PyPI for real...

Due to something strange on pypi or pip, the new version of
requests-kerberos needed by rc4 only gets picked up automatically by
changing the install command to the following (using the /simple endpoints
instead of /pypi):

pip install pywinrm[kerberos]==0.2rc4 -i https://testpypi.python.org/
<https://testpypi.python.org/pypi>simple --extra-index-url
https://pypi.python.org/s <https://pypi.python.org/pypi>imple

They tell me this shouldn't be an issue once we release to real PyPI, but I
don't have the ability to do it without making my own version of it.