Hi all,

I am looking into deploying AWS environments using Cloudformation and
Ansible. Since a little while, you can now check what effect changes in a
Cloudformation template will have prior to deploying it using the AWS
console.

Now my question is: is there a way to perform some kind of a dry run using
the Ansible plugin? Meaning that after the initial deploy, if changes were
made to the template or the variables, see what changes would be triggered
on AWS without executing them?

Thanks,
Tom