Our requirements.yml had entries of the form:

- src: ansiblebit.oracle-java
  path: vendor/roles/
  name: oracle-java

But how when running galaxy-install these roles are no longer installed in
the specified ./vendor/roles directory, but rather into ./roles.

Reading https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/galaxy.html#roles-path it says it
uses roles_path, which is defined as:

roles_path = roles:vendor/roles

If I reverse the order then the requirements.yml roles go the correct
directory. But still it seems that the path: attribute is being ignored in
2.x.
I did not read anything about this behavior changing in 2.0. Anybody else
running into this?