Hi Jon,

I'm just starting out with Ansible so I haven't created any roles, nor am I
using any that anyone else created.

The file is in the */etc/ansible/files *directory.

Escaping the spaces didn't work. And it definitely seems like it's Ansible
itself that fails to parse the spaces, at least based on the error message.

I tried changing `script` to this:

```
    script: ./files/name\ of\ a\ script.ps1 -Param1 {{ variable_name }}
```

But I get the same error as before.

I got it to work by renaming the script and replacing the spaces with
underscores; the updated `script`:

```
  script: "./files/name_of_a_script.ps1 -Param1 {{ variable_name }}"
```

It also worked without quoting:

```
  script: ./files/name_of_a_script.ps1 -Param1 {{ variable_name }}
```

I'll take a look at creating a module for this. That'd certainly be a
little cleaner than adding an additional task to save some info to a
register variable and use that to implement a custom `changed_when` setting
for this task.

But just for clarification – *should *the script module support scripts
with spaces in their path on Windows hosts?

Thanks,
Kenny