Hi Harindra,

could you be more explicit? what are you trying to do?
I use jFrog Artifactory too but always in combination with git.

I store my playbook in Git (either GitHub or GitLab) and use Artifactory to
get my artefacts from.
in my case, my servers do not have internet access (regulator) therefor, I
am bound to store my RPM's in artifactory. I also store more types of
artefacts in there like jars, wars, zips and even config files.

there are multiple ways to get these artefacts from artifactory. using the
get_url module for example, but you can also configure you target OS to use
artefactory as a repository like apt-get or yum.

Marco