SO> Thanks for the tip about delegation, donno how I have not used it yet.
SO> Do you have to change security settings when you do though? I am
SO> getting an SSH unreachable error on just that one delegate task (not
SO> the rest of them).

I think your Ansible control host would need to be able to SSH to "the
central server", so if it can't, that might give you an error like this. I
tested it in an environment where my control host can SSH to everything.

If "the central server" *is* the Ansible control host, and isn't allowed
to SSH to itself, then 'delegate_to: localhost' should work and not use
SSH at all.

                                      -Josh (j...@care.com)

(apologies for the automatic corporate disclaimer that follows)

This email is intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, copying, or disclosure by any person other than the addressee(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any
attachments from your system.