Hi,

I use simple YAML files for defining some constant values to be used in my
playbooks. A typical file would look like this:

var1: abc
var2: xyz
var3:
   - item1
   - item2
var4:
   4.1: a
   4.2: b

I simply include the the file(s) like above in my playbooks in vars:
section and all the constant values are available to me. Now i have a
situation where i would like to break my vars file into several sub
categories and include them all in one main vars file. I expect that i will
have to include this one var file and others would be imported by this var
file. I used include statement to have this:

- include: subvars1.yaml
- include: subvars2.yaml
var1: abc
var2: xyz
var3:
   - item1
   - item2

But this one is failing with some syntax error message.
How can i include another vars file into one vars only file ?