Hello.

I am trying to use VyOS module, included in Ansible 2.2. When I am trying
to run simple playbook to set DHCP server, it fails on missing paramiko
module. I've tried pip install paramiko but it is already installed.
Reinstallation doesn't helped too. What should I do or what am I doing
wrong? Thanks for help:

Version of Ansible:
ansible 2.2.0.0
  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path = Default w/o overrides

Paramiko seems to be installed.
presales@PRESALES-ansible:~$ sudo -H pip2.7 install paramiko
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): paramiko in /usr/
lib/python2.7/dist-packages
presales@PRESALES-ansible:~$ sudo -H pip2 install paramiko
presales@PRESALES-ansible:~$ sudo -H pip install paramiko
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): paramiko in /usr/
lib/python2.7/dist-packages
presales@PRESALES-ansible:~$

I use Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Here is the playbook I am trying to run:
 ---
 - hosts: central_gw_dev
   #strategy: debug
   remote_user: ansible
   vars:
       gw:
           host: 10.110.30.253
           username: vyos
           password: vyos
           transport: cli
   tasks:
       - name: Test task
         vyos_command:
             commands:
                 - set service dhcp-server shared-network-name Lab0-uplink
             provider: "{{ gw }}"

And here is the error message:

PLAY [central_gw_dev]

TASK [setup]
ok: [10.110.30.253]

TASK [Test task]
fatal: [10.110.30.253]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true, "msg":
"paramiko
is required but does not appear to be installed.  It can be installed using
 `pip install paramiko`"}
        to retry, use: --limit @/home/presales/set-dhcp.retry

PLAY RECAP