Stick to YAML syntax instead of Ansible key=value syntax and you don't have
to quote or escape at all:

- win_copy
    src: somelocalfile.bin
    dest: c:\windows\somelocalfile.bin

If you're in a situation where you need to quote, YAML single-quotes are
also escape-free. Double-quoting allows escape characters, which means
you'll either need to double your backslashes or switch to forward slashes
(*most* modules are OK with this, but there are a handful that fix the
paths up correctly).

-Matt