Hello,

I am currently following the directory layout
<http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/playbooks_best_practices.html#directory-layout>

provided by Ansible.

I understand that if I keep all of my roles/* in a directory, I can easily
call each role from the top level directory like so:

site.yml                  # master playbook
webservers.yml            # playbook for webserver tier
dbservers.yml             # playbook for dbserver tier

*However, if I have more than just webservers, dbservers, etc. my top level
directory will get filled with yml files like so:*

site.yml                  # master playbook
webservers.yml            # playbook for webserver tier
dbservers.yml             # playbook for dbserver tier
appservers.yml            # playbook for appserver tier
logservers.yml            # playbook for logserver tier
otherservers1.yml         # playbook for otherservers1 tier
otherservers2.yml         # playbook for otherservers2 tier
otherservers3.yml         # playbook for otherservers3 tier
otherservers4.yml         # playbook for otherservers4 tier
roles/
    common/               # this hierarchy represents a "role"
        tasks/            #
            main.yml      #  <-- tasks file can include smaller files if
warranted
        handlers/         #
            main.yml      #  <-- handlers file
        templates/        #  <-- files for use with the template resource
            ntp.conf.j2   #  <------- templates end in .j2
        files/            #
            bar.txt       #  <-- files for use with the copy resource
            foo.sh        #  <-- script files for use with the script
resource
        vars/             #
            main.yml      #  <-- variables associated with this role
        defaults/         #
            main.yml      #  <-- default lower priority variables for this
role
        meta/             #
            main.yml      #  <-- role dependencies

*Question*: What is the solution to not overfilling my top-level directory
with yml files? (Or is this normal?)