Hi,

I'm new to Ansible so apologies for the the basic question.
 I have a role called "*manage_prod_logs*"
I created the directory structure automatically using the command   -->
"*ansible-galaxy
init manage_prod_logs"*

Within the directory structure, I have a file   ..........\tasks\mail.yml
It looks as follows:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
---
- name: *Copy_File*
  copy: src=/bt/brandtone/task-automation/scripts/log_file_archiver.bash
dest=/bt/scripts/log_file_archiver.bash owner=ansible force=yes
group=brandtone mode=4755

- name: *Run_Script*
  command: "/bin/bash /bt/scripts/log_file_archiver.bash"
  become: true
  args:
   chdir: /bt/scripts

The playbook is actually working properly at the moment for the remote host.
My question is, will the task "*Copy_File*" above always execute before the
task "*Run_Script*" by virtue of their positioning within the task list
or do I need to do something else to ensure they always execute in sequence.

Many thanks in advance,

Rgds,

Michael