I want to install an EXE on Windows 2016 server. Other tasks (msi, regkey,
add user) do work.

- name: Install setup
  raw: 'D:/setup.exe -ignoreSysPrereqs -silent -responseFile D:/client.rsp'

When I execute D:/setup.exe -ignoreSysPrereqs -silent -responseFile
D:/client.rsp when logged in on the WS2016 via PowerShell, the program gets
installed.

The output of the task:

<192.168.0.14> ESTABLISH WINRM CONNECTION FOR USER: Administrator on PORT
5986 TO x.x.x.x

<192.168.0.14> EXEC D:/setup.exe -ignoreSysPrereqs -silent -responseFile
D:/client.rsp

changed: [win01] => {

    "changed": true,

    "invocation": {

        "module_args": {

            "_raw_params": "D:/setup.exe -ignoreSysPrereqs -silent
-responseFile D:/client.rsp"

        },

        "module_name": "raw"

    },

    "rc": 0,

    "stderr": "",

    "stdout": "",

    "stdout_lines": []

}

I tried it also with the win_package module but have the same result. As
the software doesn't register itself in the registry "uninstall" I can't
find back the GUID so I have to make up something to make it idempotent.
Also tried it with BAT file and PS1 script.

The exe that i want to install is
: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=19305.
When I execute the playbook I can see the following in the windows eventlog:

Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
Event ID: 10016
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation
permission for the COM Server application with CLSID to the user
DOMAIN\Administrator SID from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the
application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security
permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool

Other options I can try to install an EXE via Ansible on Windows?