Hello all!

I'm trying to establish some access control when non-administrative user
were running playbooks with Ansible.

All the sudo rules are inherited from FreeIPA and now my only option is to
create a sudo rule that enables **ALL** commands to an specific user to run
some playbook on some host. This is, definitely, not the best practice, as
with the same user could login into the host and execute any other command,
and not **ONLY** those on my playbook on the master branch of my Git server.

I'm sure that there is some another more elegant and secure way to grant
some temporary administrative privileges on hosts to some user. Maybe
working with the new ipa_sudorule or something?

Do you guys have some example to introduce me?

[]s,
Rodrigo B Brasil