Hi All,

I have below configuration -

Ansible - version -> 2.1.1.0 on Ubuntu 64 bit
Python version -> 2.7.12+

I am able to connect with my windows machine with
winrm_server_cert_validation=ignore variable set in hosts file.

Please note , my HTTPS port is listening on 5896 port and it also shows the
thumbprint of the self-signed certificate as well.

Now, I want to make server authentication using SSL certificate and dont
want to ignore the cert validation.

Because when I try to change the winrm_server_cert_validation variable to
-> validate then it fails saying SSL certificate verify failed with error
590

Can anybody please let me know the process how to do this ? Do I need to
install any certificates in my ansible node? OR Do I need any trusted
certificates added to ansible node ? How to do it ?

Thanks in advance.

-Regds,
Paresh