Yeah! I fixed my issue, thank you very much.
After I changed the tail of file from .j2 to .set, my playbook worked fine.

But now, I have another problem, when run my playbook with config.set:
set interfaces ge-/0/0/5.1 family inet address 1.1.1.1/32
set interfaces ge-/0/0/5.1 vlan-id 51

===> FAIL

Then I changed as below:

set interfaces ge-/0/0/5.1 vlan-id 51
set interfaces ge-/0/0/5.1 family inet address 1.1.1.1/32

===> OK

Its mean that when one comment run, system will commit immediately and then
implement the next comment.
So How I can do to commit comment after all?

Regards,

*Đào Minh Đạt*
Mail: datdaom...@gmail.com
Tel: 01265 332 116
Add: 16/72/11, Nguyễn Thiện Thuật, phường 3, Quận 3, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh