No, ansible-doc only had module information, in 2.4 we are adding the
rest of plugins (including lookup , which is what with_ partially is).

Config settings might also be added, but there is no current plan to
add Ansible keywords, but now I'll keep that in mind.

If using the repo, most of the website source is under
docs/docsite/rst, part of it is generated from modules (but
ansible-doc has that covered).