I probably wouldn't do that as I want to keep my ansible roles and
playbooks in source control.  So I would probably create a downloads folder
on my ansible controller in some known location that I could either hard
code into my playbooks - something like /usr/share/downloads perhaps or
alternatively set the path using a group variable.