Thanks to Bruce for writing the dnsmadeeasy module.

I am trying to update a TXT record that exists in dnsmadeeasy without a
name within the domain. It's a SPF record.

I can't select it, because I don't know it's value.  So I select all the
records:  account_secret=foo account_key=loo domain=example.org
record_type=TXT

Note that you NEED a record type, but the call returns all records, no
matter the type.

So now I have the value of the spf record (and it's ID.)

I update the SPF record by deleting or adding an ip4: term, and then I want
to write it back.

Now, I know what it looks like, and what it looked like before, but I don't
know how to call the dnsmadeeasy module to put it back.

What seems to be needed is a "update record by id" function.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ed Greenberg