Hi Stavros,

Thanks for the reply, i came to a similar conclusion which i am working on
at the moment.  I am deploying via a VMware customization spec and need to
wait for it to complete so i am going to use the powershell Listen-Port
module and fire that up on a RunOnce.  Then ill use wait_for to detect the
open port....

If i dont get anywhere, ill give your process a shot.

Thanks!
Paul