Hi

I have testet the Ansible vmware_guest module against vCenter and ESXi 6.5
free trail version. Creating new vm guests based on templates works like a
charm using vmware_guest module.

As I understand vmware_guest uses the pyVmomi API:
https://github.com/vmware/pyvmomi

My question is which VMware license is needed. Does VMware vSphere
Essentials Kit have the required license for Ansible vmware_guest to be
used?

Cheers!
Martin