On 10. juli 2017 12:35, shuvam jha wrote:
Hi ,
I am using ansible 2.3.1.0 , python version = 2.7.5 . When i am trying to
use ec2_vpc_endpoint module it is giving error  , but i am able to run
other ec2 or aws  modules . I have checked the list of module by running
ansible-doc -l ,  ec2_vpc_endpoint was not there . How to include that , i
have updated the ansible .

From the documentation
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/ec2_vpc_endpoint_module.html

"New in version 2.4."

So it's coming in the next main version of Ansible.

--
Kai Stian Olstad