On 30 August 2017 at 18:40, mark funcion <mark.func...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys/gals,
>
> Any way I can do ssh-copy on multiple hosts via Ansible ad-hoc? I have
> already added around 50 new hosts in the ansible_hosts inventory file but
> hit a wall in copying ssh to those new hosts.

I suppose you mean "ssh-copy-id" to put your pubkey on the ~50 new
hosts that don't have it yet.
What do you mean by "hitting a wall"?
Is it host keys that aren't known yet? Then disable that:
http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/intro_configuration.html#host-key-checking

Or is it something else?

Dick

--