Hope your doing good. Appriciate if you can let me know answers below
concerns

I need advice from you appreciate if you can provide advice regarding below
concerns.

When I install ansible tower Do i need to install ansible 1st ?

Where I can define inventory /etc/ansible/hosts or other place ?

How can I install LAMP on web server which is define in /etc/ansible/hosts
using Ansible tower?