I am playing around with AWX and want to load a role (or "project" I
suppose is the new term) that has some custom libraries and filter_plugins.
The problem is that these python scripts require py libs that were never
installed in the docker image.

Is there a way to configure an additional PYTHONPATH?

I *think* I should be able to mount a volume (e.g. /opt/custom-python/libs)
into the container and install my python there, then make sure that ever
custom role adds `sys.path.append(custom_py_path)` before the imports.
But ... I'd prefer to not have to do that.

any ideas?

thanks,

-MikeB