Hi Branko,

Thanks for the response. I only posted what was on line 20. I'm noticing a
general issue where if I double-bracket variables, even as Ansible
instructs me, I still receive error messages. I'm using Ansible version
2.1.1.0.

Code:

*---*
*- hosts: all*

*  become: yes*

*  vars_prompt:*
*   - name: "new_user"*
*   - prompt: "What is the name of the new user to create?"*

*  tasks:*
*  - name: Create new user*
*    command: useradd {{ new_user }}*

*  - name: Generate new SSH pub/priv key for user*
*# Do you just have a file with a pasted public key for distribution or
auto-generate one?*

*  - name: Add user to local authorized_keys file*
*  - lineinfile:*
*        path: /home/"{{ new_user }}"/.ssh/authorized_keys*
*        state: present*
*        create: True*
*#       line: #Reference to what upper decision was*
*        group: {{ new_user }}*
*        owner: {{ new_user }}*

For some reason, when I reference the new user name as part of a path to
set a file, I get the requirement that the variable needs to be in quotes.
Any ideas?