Hi,
I need to pass conditional value based on the host in the same group to
environment variable in playbook. IS there a way to do it?
Here is the use case. I have a host file with a group having 2 servers

hosts:
[rancher]
hostA
hostB

rancher_create.yaml:
- hosts: xyz
  docker_container:
    image: xyz
    env:
      IP: {{ hostA_IP }}

the IP environment variable should take host A ip for HostA  and hostB ip
for HostB. Both the servers are used for same service in cluster and for
cluster to setup there is a need to pass the individual IP to the docker
container cmd.

Thanks,
Parth