Hello,
Can you please elaborate your tasks more?
1. In first task: you are checking if the file is exist on destination
server, and if not exist you will create new directory?
2. In second task: you are saying maven repo created but in this task you
are coping your files src to destination.

if you can elaborate what is your scenario and why are you using handler
here, that will be a great help.

thanks
Soniya