I'm interested if there are any Ansible modules for completely
(or as closely as possible) managing Zabbix. I'm aware of the
modules that come with Ansible, but they appear to be quite limited,
and only cover managing groups, hosts, and screens. I didn't find
anything that, for example, can configure items or alerts.

What I'm looking for is ideally a way to do all configuration with
Ansible rather than by the Zabbix GUI. In other words, the complete
Zabbix configuration would be managed by Ansible so that it would
be (relatively) trivial to backup and restore a Zabbix configuration.

Cordially,
Jon Forrest