I'm using ansible to create aws instances. I want to set the hostname of
the instance created. The scripts available around have deprecated tags.
'register' is no more a supported parameter with ec2. Below my sample
script. In turn, add_host doesn't work. How to set hostname with ansible
script? Any help appreciated.

---
- name: Provision Instance
  ec2:
     aws_access_key: "{{ key1 }}"
     aws_secret_key: "{{ key2 }}"
     key_name: "{{ key }}"
     instance_type: "t2.micro"
     image: "ami-ccecf5af"
     region: "ap-southeast-2"
     group: "SERVERS_PROD"
     state: present
     #zone: 1
     vpc_subnet_id: "subnet-4"
     instance_tags:
      Name: Sample
      Env: production
      Owner: Company
      InstanceDescription: Sample Company
      CreatedBy: John
      ManagedBy: Logistics
     #ebs_optimized: yes
     assign_public_ip: no
     wait: true
     count: 1
     volumes:
     - device_name: /dev/sda1
       device_type: gp2
       volume_size: "20"
       delete_on_termination: true
     - device_name: /dev/sdf
       device_type: gp2
       volume_size: "10"
       delete_on_termination: true
    register:ec2

- name: Add new instance to host group
  add_host:
     hostname: "A01LPBSIM01"
     groupname: SERVERS_PROD
     with_items: "{{ ec2 }}"

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Unsupported
parameters for (ec2) module: register

Supported parameters include: assign_public_ip, aws_access_key, aws_secret_key,
count, count_tag, ebs_optimized,

ec2_url, exact_count, group, group_id, id, image, instance_ids,
instance_initiated_shutdown_behavior,

instance_profile_name, instance_tags, instance_type, kernel, key_name,
monitoring, network_interfaces,

placement_group, private_ip, profile, ramdisk, region, security_token,
source_dest_check, spot_launch_group,

spot_price, spot_type, spot_wait_timeout, state, tenancy,
termination_protection, user_data, validate_certs,

volumes, vpc_subnet_id, wait, wait_timeout, zone"}