I can't think of a clever way to use delegate_to, I really need the
run_once functionality since these are all running in parallel.

Weirdly, when I try to create an in-memory host group using when and
add_host the task only gets executed one time (on a skipped host). I don't
have run_once on this task so I'm not sure why all my nodes aren't
executing it. Any ideas?

Anyone have a good workaround for this issue?

Thanks