Try running "ConfigureRemotingForAnsible.ps1" on the windows host you are
trying to manage with Ansible.
If that doesn't work try this command on the ansible host

telnet windows-host-name 5985
telnet windows-host-name 5986

If you see "Trying ..." but times out, the maybe the network ACL is not
opened.