child2.yml

---------------------
- hosts: test1
  remote_user: user1
  tasks:
   - name: Fetch ansible file from client
     fetch: src=/tmp/{{certname}} dest=/home/test/ flat=yes

- hosts: "{{domainname}}"
  remote_user: user1

  tasks:
   - name: Copy file to client1
     copy: src=/home/test/{{certname}} dest=/home/tomcat-user/
owner=tomcat-user group=tomcat-user mode=0644
     sudo: true

- hosts: "{{domainname}}"
  remote_user: user1
  vars_files:
   - "group_vars/{{domainname}}"

  tasks:
   - name: check files
     command: 'ls -lrt /home/tomcat-user/{{certname}}'
     sudo: true