Hello Jordan,
Yes, it was me, I didn't know I should post here (searching for help lead
me to the github page multiple times)
So i did as you suggested (have to say i tried it before) but i have
another error, which confused me even more:

ansible windows -m win_ping -vvvv
ansible 2.4.2.0
  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path =
[u'/nfs/site/home/sys_ansible/.ansible/plugins/modules',
u'/usr/share/ansible/plugins/modules']
  ansible python module location = /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ansible
  executable location = /usr/bin/ansible
  python version = 2.7.6 (default, Nov 23 2017, 15:49:48) [GCC 4.8.4]
Using /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg as config file
setting up inventory plugins
Parsed /etc/ansible/hosts inventory source with ini plugin
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ansible/plugins/callback/__init__.pyc
META: ran handlers
Using module file
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ansible/modules/windows/win_ping.ps1
<hasjrwts01.ger.corp.company.com> ESTABLISH WINRM CONNECTION FOR USER:
sys_ansible @ GER.CORP.COMPANY.COM on PORT 5986 TO
hasjrwts01.ger.corp.company.com
hasjrwts01.ger.corp.company.com | UNREACHABLE! => {
    "changed": false,
    "msg": "kerberos: requested auth method is kerberos, but
requests_kerberos is not installed",
    "unreachable": true
}
$ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_30254
Default principal: sys_ansible @ GER.CORP.COMPANY.COM

Valid starting       Expires              Service principal
01/07/2018 23:14:46  01/08/2018 09:14:41  krbtgt/GER.CORP.COMPANY.COM @
GER.CORP.COMPANY.COM
        renew until 02/06/2018 23:14:41

while checking the pip list:
$pip install requests_kerberos
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): requests_kerberos
in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Cleaning up...

$ pip list |grep -i kerb
kerberos (1.2.5)
pykerberos (1.2.1)