Hello,

Does anybody use ansible to manage ACL on Cisco Nexus switches ?

I have started to use, but i face some issues :
- I didn't find a way to set the "per entry statistics on my ACL"
- I have to call the module for each ACE in my ACL, which is not satisfying
for performance and for readability when it comes to large ACL
- I'm still not sure of the way i should write my playbook, either
including all the ACL in it with a task for each ACE, or looping over a
dict containing my ACL (a file imported via an "include_vars" statement for
exemple)

I will be happy to have feedback of how you achieve it.

Thanks

Julien