Hi Peter,

I am facing another issue with same i am trying to debug version only from
the results of show version using below method but it gives me variable
error. however when i run playbook -vvv i can see the show version command
is excuted and they are mapped to stdout and stdout_lines as you mention in
document. can you please help me with that or redirect me towards of link.

      register: version
    - debug: var = version.stdout[0].Version

Regards/surjeet