Need advice/suggestions

I want to write playbook which shall call other playbooks if a playbook is
modified.

Background -

I have 6 hosts each have different tomcat/java application

Host1 - app1, app2

Host2 - app3, app4

Host3 - app5

:

Host6 - app6

My plan -

Create playbook as app1.yml, app2.yml app3.yml..app6.yml. A master playbook
should check which playbook is modified (using md5) if app1.yml is modified
then same should be applied to Host

I have prepared few playbook but not satisfied with it.

Thanks,

Balaji Chavdi