Hello,

I haven't tried this myself but I am wondering if you maybe have a password
containing a special character, such as $ - I have had trouble with
passwords which contain characters which have reserved meaning in
powershell in the past?

Also do you perhaps mean to use win_file module instead of win_stat? If I
recall, win_stat only returns information on a file, such as whether it
exists and is in the expected state, but win_file will ensure a file or
directory exists

win_file:
   state: directory
   path: c:\Users\bld_usr