try using

ansible_user: automat...@itrnetwork.com

as the user name.  Without this ansible will expect 'automation' to be a
local user, not a domain user.

Also, if you are wanting to control remote resources (file shares on other
machines) via ansible and a windows jump host, its worth setting

ansible_winrm_kerberos_delegation: yes

... as well.

If you are just getting started with ansible and windows, this page is well
worth
reading: http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/devel/user_guide/windows_usage.html

Hope this helps,

Jon