Hi
I'm trying to use win_disk_facts new module.

I would like to get the size and remaining size of each
disk/partition/volume.

Is there a way to "discover" how many of them there are in a kind of loop ?

- name: Get disk facts
    win_disk_facts:
  - name: Output first disk size
    debug:
      msg: '{{ disk1s }}'
    vars:
      disk1s: '{{ ansible_facts.disks[0].partitions[0].volumes[0].size }}'

This one gives me info on the first partition, what about the others ? if
there is 1 or 20 ?

Thanks!

@marqelme
@jborean93