Sorry - I've got another question(s) related to this. I've modified the PS
script to return 2 x json outputs, each assigned to a different PS
variable. Each output contains a different file name.

Is it possible to return two outputs to the playbook ran off the task that
runs the PS script? Can 2 x variables in the play be registered for this
task? Not just script_result?

Another option would be to create a separate script - each script returns a
different string that is parsed to playbook......... or create a
hashtable...... @ { file1 = string1; file2 = string 2} - then convert this
to json?

Assuming the hashtable is the recommended approach - the returns json could
then be searched for the relevant key name?