Hi,

I have never attempted to use ansible in pull mode on anything than the
localhost. I have ran the same playbook on multiple nodes at once but they
were not 'in-sync' - each one of them run tasks independently.

If you need to run something on multiple machines I suggest you 'nest' the
call to a standalone ansible (using command). If you could share your
use-case than perhaps someone can offer a better solution.

kind regards
Pshem