Dear Team,

I want to Run some shell commands in Vmware through Ansible. But i am
facing Some errors. If possible can you help me.

    - name: Run command inside a vm
      vmware_vm_shell:
        hostname: 192.168.119.129
        username: xxxxx
        password: xxxxxx
        datacenter: vntgautvol-64.localdomain
        folder: /ha-datacenter/vm
        vm_id: Test
        vm_username: xxxxx
        vm_password: xxxxxx
        vm_shell: /bin/echo
        vm_shell_args: " $var >> myFile "
        vm_shell_env:
          - "PATH=/bin"
          - "VAR=test"
        vm_shell_cwd: "/tmp"
        validate_certs: no

when i am running this, it is saying unable to find datacenter. But when i
am running vmware_guest_facts module i am not facing any issue regarding
Datacenter.

Mine is Evaluation Version, Below script is working with the same datacenter

---

- name: "Collecting Vmware Guest Facts"
  hosts: localhost

  tasks:
    - name: Gathering Facts
      vmware_guest_facts:
        hostname: 192.168.119.129
        username: xxx
        password: xxxxxx
        datacenter: vntgautvol-64.localdomain
        uuid: 564d6556-765a-d5eb-dcc9-711988d1e157
        validate_certs: no

      register: value

    - debug: var=value.instance.hw_power_status

This gives me correct output.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHICH ALL ARE THE MODULES I CAN USE THROUGH ANSIBLE
WITHOUT VCENTER...