Hello Jordan

Thanks for your response.

The target server already has Powershell3.0, I went ahead and installed the
hotfix and reinstalled the http and https listeners, but still isn't
working.

The thing with TLS1.2 is that I have 2 win 2008 servers and they both have
exact same registry settings wrt the TLS ciphers and it works fine on one
and does not work on the other.
All Win RM commands yield same results in one of the servers and break on
the other.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks
Kartik