Thanks for the quick reply. I see Oracle universal installer window open up
when I run this manually through power shell or command line. I didn't see
either anything popping up while installing through sensible nor is the
installation moving forward. No app folder is created or setup.exe also
does not use any CPUs i am using -waitforcompletion switch and
-ignoreSysPrereqs switch as well apart from -silent and responsefile