Hi All,

I am facing issue while installing httpd into remote server from ansible
control server.

I have a control machine and a webserver machine.
My playbook is given below
---
- hosts: xyz.com
  sudo: yes
  tasks:
    - name: install apache2
      yum: pkg=httpd state=latest

ran the playbook
ansible-playbook userTest.yml --ask-become-pass

Got below error:
TASK [Gathering Facts]
fatal: [xyz.com]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "module_stderr": "Shared
connection to xyz.com closed.\r\n", "module_stdout": "\r\n rajrawat is not
allowed to run sudo on xyz.com.  This incident will be reported.\r\n",
"msg": "MODULE FAILURE", "rc": 1}

rajrawat is already in the sudoers file.
Please suggest.