Hi
In order to help we need the actual playbook or task that generates this
(erroneous) output. So please provide that.

Also, your mentioning of ‘basic command whoami using become command’
indicates that you might be using a wrong approach.
So also tell us what you’re actually trying to achieve on the target system.

Dick

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 at 09:47, Bairava Surya <surya.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>

> i want to run basic command on solaris OS i.e whoami using become
> command.so am able to sudo to different user using putty successfully but
> facing issues via ansible.
>
> OS:solaris
> Sudo user:mygroup
> sudo implementation:.usr/local/bin/sudo su - mygroup
> Authentication:QAS(VAS)
>
> Error:
> fatal: [mahcine]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "module_stderr": "Shared
> connection to machineclosed.\r\n", "module_stdout": "/bin/sh: sudo:
> not found\r\n", "msg": "MODULE FAILURE", "rc": 1}
>

> can anyone guide me what changes i need to make inorder to get output as
> *mygroup*

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/9f15238e-91ac-4106-985a-beddc098979a%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/9f15238e-91ac-4106-985a-beddc098979a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse the brevity, spelling and
punctuation.