On 10/21/2018 10:16 AM, Kai Stian Olstad wrote:
On Sunday, 21 October 2018 06:09:38 CEST LJMedina wrote:
Hello!
Unfortunately, we are using version 2.4, don't think upgrading is an option
(at least at this point) any other ideas ?

What are the part that you struggle with?
For the IP you can do something like this

  - debug: msg="11.11.11.{{ ansible_default_ipv4.address.split('.').3 }}"

sorry, dummy question: But where does the "split" come from? It's not a YAML statement, its not a standard Jinja2 filter and its not one of the special ansible Jinja2 filters. I'm confused.

frank